Rules for reviewers.
A review is a detailed written account of a date with an Escort sent to the portal and shared with the other Community users. We encourage all Members of the Community to be sincere and honest regarding the experience described and to conform to the review publication rules. The reviews must be:
|-||Written by persons that have had a real date: we accept only reviews that describe personal experiences with Escorts.|
|-||Suitable for all: we do not accept threatening reviews, racial comments, incitement to hate, gratuitous vulgar language or other contents deemed not suitable to our Community.|
|-||Useful to other users: we do not accept contents which is not pertinent to the date like generic discussions or comments of a political, ethical or religious nature.|
|-||Independent and unambiguous: only one review is allowed for each number.|
|-||Authentic: we do not accept reviews published elsewhere, including websites.|
|-||Not for commercial purposes: we do not accept promotional materials of any sort, including self-referential URLs|
|-||Referred to Escort in question: the review must be unequivocally related to a specific Escort that satisfies the insertions requirements.|
|-||Written by adults 18+|
|-||Email validity: the email linked to the account must be correct and reachable.|
|-||We do not accept texts which include HTML tags, texts with excessive use of CAPS or font symbols|
|-||Reviews that are written for an Escort who’s telephone number is not on our database will be published after verification by our staff.|
Users of Escort Advisor expect to find reviews that are impartial and with authentic information. The users that want to share their personal experiences with the Escort Advisor Community are the sole authors of such content.
Escort Advisor undertakes to guarantee the integrity of the content collected and make it available to the Community.
Any attempt to mislead or influence other users or to assume false identity is considered an act of fraud and is subjected to penalties including deletion of the account.
For example, the following activities are to be considered acts of fraud:
|-||Writing reviews for oneself or for someone with whom there are shared economic interests;|
|-||Asking marketing companies or third parties to send reviews;|
|-||Offering incentives such as discounts or other special services in exchange for positive reviews;|
|-||Asking friends or relatives to write positive reviews;|
|-||Copying content and submitting them as reviews;|
|-||Applying pressure to obtain the removal of a negative review;|
|-||Prohibit or discourage anyone from publishing negative reviews or criticism about their experience;|
|-||Attempting to damage the competition by sending negative reviews: Escorts must refrain from publishing reviews relating to other Escorts.
For obvious reasons we will not reveal our methods in detecting false reviews, however we can say this: our staff has accumulated years of experience in developing software that is able to detect the nature of the reviews and what is considered normal behaviour on our platform. We are experts in detecting fraudulent activities. We acquire and record millions of data units and we integrate them into our own fraud detection processes.
We analyse reviews by using automatic filters to identify integrity and moderation issues before publication. This process allows Escort Advisor to examine and classify an enormous quantity of data rapidly and accurately.
We have a team dedicated to content management, stopping and removing fraudulent materials and activities. After the reviews are published, escorts and members may report contents they believe to be fraudulent and we will submit them for verification.
Our community, followed by millions of users, regularly report every abuse real or potential which will be duly verified by our team. Every report from our community and Escorts will be checked by our content team.
We proactively take action against escorts who try to employ people to write reviews, just as we obstruct those who try to circumvent our systems.
In dem Moment, in dem eine Überprüfung als falsch erkannt wird, tritt unsere Null-Toleranz-Richtlinie in Kraft, indem die Bewertung gelöscht und das Benutzerkonto gesperrt wird.
EA’s instant messaging service is regulated by the following Rules. The service will be immediately deactivated if there is any breach of these rules. For more information on how the messaging system works we advise the users to consult this page.
1) All content sent via private messages must not use questionable language, for example:
• Vulgar language
• Obscene language
• Racial insults
• Language that incites hate and or prejudice
• Personal insults
• Hostile or threatening comments
2) Images with morbid, serious bodily harm, criminal, violent content are not allowed.
3) All types of common swearing are forbidden. Also, messages with targeted typing omissions (voluntary or not) aimed to evade our content filters, also acronyms of unsuitable sentences.
4) All private messages must not be used to promote or ask for advice regarding illegal activities. These include: the purchase or sale of prohibited substances ( according to the laws of the country of reference), instigation of solicitation with minors, the distribution of fake ID, the purchase or selling of pirated material, including CDs, DVDs, video games or other fake products, contraband of products via customs and corruption of officers. Content relating to local laws, rules for establishments and non criminal activities will not be removed.
5) Messages written by Escorts are not allowed: messages should not be written by Escorts impersonating users.
6) No spam: users are asked to refrain from spamming practices of any kind towards members. Mass mailings are not allowed.
7) Do not use private messages to express opinions of a political, ethical or religious nature nor to threaten or pretend to be a member. Threats and spam attempts may be reported during the viewing of private messages.
8) No promotional material: private messages cannot contain promotional material, offers service requests, polls etc.
9) Messages may only be written exclusively by members who are 18+: private messages may be used only by members who are 18 years old or older.
10) Sharing of personal data: as with using websites or email, be careful of the personal data you disclose (real name, email address, telephone number, postal address, user name for instant messaging platforms and so on).
11) Do not pretend to be a member of Escort Advisor’s Staff: community users cannot pretend to be a member of Escort Advisor’s staff nor represent incorrectly the politics of Escort Advisor. The user names and message content cannot include information that may mislead readers to think that the author works for Escort Advisor. Users of the EA community will not be contacted by EA staff via private messages.
12) Must be written with same standards for emails: messages must be written following the standard format without using caps. HTML tags or symbols will not be shown in the message.